Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Crazy!

Well, for those of you who do not know... WE MOVED! Long story short a rental we have went south, and we cleaned the place up (Thank you SO much to our family) and now we are living in it. I love not having stairs, and it's nice to be settled. Here are a few things we have been doing on the side of emptying boxes and running from here to there. Kids add a whole variable to the moving equation, and we are happy to be done. I will take some pictures of the house when I think about it.


Julianne loved playing in the boxes.
We stayed the night at my dad's house
When I asked Julianne what she was doing in this picture she told me, "I'm practicing my ballet." She informed me shortly after that she wants to take ballet classes at 2:00 on Saturday. She is such a funny girl!

Julianne got a MUCH needed hair cut. The one time I cut her hair it turned out to be a mullet, so my mom does it now. She didn't have time so I ran her to the shop.


Thanks to our family and friends for their support and love with our transition.

1 comment:

  1. I want to come see the house. I LOVE the pic of your kiddos with you Dad, they look sooo happy to be with their Grandpa! :)

    ReplyDelete