Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010

We started the day at the Walk for Autism. Missy had some REALLY cute shirts made, and we had a great time! Go Team Mason!
Julianne kept hanging on my dad and his sweet girlfriend of two months, Martha.

Addi where are you?

I love that group of people, and I love that picture of Julianne and my brother. Jack looks like he is planning something bad, and we still can't see you Addi.
Who took these pictures??? :):):)

After a nap and some paper grading we had chili (a family tradition on Halloween) with Frito,s cheese and onions. Howie introduced me to them, and they are called a pepper belly. Anyhow the kids got ready for trick-or-treating. Julianne started as this beautiful Princess, Belle. After taking pictures she was complaining about her costume being too itchy, and we realized she needed to change. She had like five costumes, but wanted the cheerleader suite. YIKES! I hope this isn't a sign. I really tried to talk her into something else, but oh well. Jack was a very special Spider Man.

The kids were SO excited to trick-or-treat. We had a great time and our neighborhood is WAY over the top with Halloween, but our kiddos enjoyed it.


Jack took this picture of Howie and I.

After we got home Jack sorted his candy. It was funny to have him tell us about it.
We had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment