Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break 2011

We had a terrific spring break!
We met Jack's buddy, Dylan, and his family at the park (I forgot my camera)
We went to the Zoo (I forgot my camera)
We went the The Children's Museum:
Julianne made up a funny puppet show




We met my mom and Rick for an overnight in Sedona. While we were there we hiked a bunch, swam, ate a ton of yummy food and played at the hotel rec. room. Jack and I played a game of chess on the huge board, the kids did a ton of dancing in the hotel room, we fed the ducks, miniature golfed and played freeze tag. It was a terrific trip. We were so impressed with Julianne's hiking. She made it to the top on the hikes and didn't wine a bit. You go, girl!
My mom and I sat in the very back so we wouldn't have to take two cars for the hikes. We had so much fun back there cracking jokes and laughing.
I told Jack his socks were different, and he replied,
"It really doesn't matter, Mom." I guess I had to agree.
Howie carried Julianne down, but not one step up the mountain.
Grandpa and Jack
Dancing the night away.
We took a break, and Julianne started to color in the red dirt.
The break lasted about 20 minutes because she had so much fun.
Julianne stacked all the checkers.
I LOVE these pictures of Julianne and my mom.
Julianne tucked her bears into bed.
We finished spring break on Friday meeting Aunt Missy, Mason, and Addi for open gym at a gymnastics place.

Jack had a basketball game on Saturday and then we went to a movie.
It was a wonderful break.

No comments:

Post a Comment