Monday, June 6, 2011

Dad's House

We went to my dad's for an overnight. There were some horses walking by and the owners took the kids for a small walk. I brought the tent to let them sleep in, but I forgot the pole set, DUH! I won't do that again. The kids watched Tangled while we played cards. My aunt and I lost to my dad and Howie, not great, but we laughed and had fun. In the morning we headed to the Verde river to teach Jack how to fish. He loved it and when he got hot he went for a swim. Julianne had so much fun trying to scoop tadpoles. She caught two and was so excited!
Thanks for having us Dad! We had a good time.



Pardon the old fishing hats we used from my dad. They made good shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment