So... Jack took some candy from my classroom and put it in his pocket. When we got home he had his hands in his pockets, and I asked him what he had in there. He said, "Something for an art project." SO SAD! A total BOLD FACED LIE!!! This was not suppose to happen to Howie and I. I sent him to his room, and after Howie and I talked about it, we told him since he already had his candy he didn't need to go out on Halloween. He was devastated, and so were we. I hope he has learned a valuable lesson. My dad came over to stay with Jack and pass out candy so we could take Julianne out. She was Rapunzel, and had a great time. It was a "different" Halloween at the Rea house. We still had pepperbellies, which everyone loves!


Sunday, December 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment