Jack is on the White Sox this season. He is playing in the minor division where they pitch to each other. It was exciting to watch Jack pitch his first game last week. He struck out 4 of the 6 batters he pitched to, and he told Howie and I on the drive home that it is his favorite position. I think it will fit Jack because some of the other positions are a little slow for his personality.
I made the team banner. I am not a crafty person, but the cheapest I could find a banner for was $75! After hearing this I told Howie I would just build one with felt. $18 and an hour later this is what came about:
The names of my two favorite boys!
It's not water proof or perfect, but Howie thought it was the greatest. Jack informed me that his baseball was not cut out well. I told him that if it really bothered him he could start saving his money for a new banner. We all laughed quite a bit that night.
.
The banner look great! It was so nice to see you today Peach :)
ReplyDelete