Because I got SO far behind I have to make this crazy post with "stuff" we did.
Howie took Jack to a baseball game.
My brother turned 40 and we celebrated at the Talking Stick Resort.
Bike rides GALORE!!!!
Class Parties
(Julianne with her friend Madison)
We met with Ed and Nick (Howie's childhood friends) at the Marriott for dinner and swimming.
Don't know what they were doing, but I love this picture:
hiking with friends
We had a run-a-ton at school for a fundraiser. They kids LOVED it!
Julianne got a citizenship award!
Jack made honor roll or principal's list each quarter
My sweet brother, Joel, came down for a fun weekend!
Cross Country meet at Shea Middle School
Julianne lost her two front teeth right before Christmas. I hate that I lost my camera!!! I had the cutest pictures of her!
Jack and I went to the mom prom. Julianne was at girl scout camp when the daddy daughter dance was going on. She chose her first camp trip.
Howie went with Jack's class to Kartchner Caverns in Tucson. They also stopped at the desert center and UofA. Howie and Jack said the trip was awesome, but LONG (5:30-8:30)








No comments:
Post a Comment