We celebrated Howie's life on Wednesday, December 30th. We were all going to go out for breakfast, but Julianne slept in and Howie didn't have enough time to go before his tee time. So, we made him breakfast and he got to eat on the special red plate. Jack, Julianne and I still kept our breakfast plans with Granny and Grandpa.
Sorry, Howie, I took this mid-bite.
The kids at Chompies. They have an AWESOME breakfast there for those of you
looking for a good spot to eat.
Since we were at the mall for breakfast, we let the kids play in the play area.
After Howie got home we went out to dinner at the Outback. Then, we met his brothers at Aunt Chiladas for a birthday toast. It was a great day and night.
Howie, I love you! Happy Birthday!
looking for a good spot to eat.
Howie, I love you! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment