Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Eve

I spent the morning cooking everything for dinner that night, getting a quick shower and getting out the door with everyone by 10:00 because the house was cleaned for me. WHAT A TREAT! I have never had someone come into my house to clean. SO nice!!!! Anyhow we had to get out, so we went across town to the train park. It was a great time! When we got home, Julianne took a nap. She ended up sleeping right through the candlelight service we were going to go to at 3:00, but I guess it worked out. Jack taught Keira, Brenna and I how to make 3-D snowflakes and we made a few. What a project! I could not believe Mr. Gonzalez attempted that with Kindergartners! IMPRESSIVE! We hung them over the island.

At 5:00 everyone came over to eat, play, and open presents. For dinner I made Chicken pesto parmesean, spinach lasagne rolls, anitpasta salad, and rosemary-garlic bread. Keira read us the story of Christmas. (Kid version) and we enjoyed time together.

Aunt Brenna rode in the back with the kiddos too!

Julianne's latest smile


I love my dad!!!



Having appetizers!

Before bed we made Santa some cookies, and left them out with milk, and carrots for his reindeer. The kids were very excited. It was a great Christmas Eve! The great Christmas day will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment