Jack woke up first (6:00) and was so excited that Santa had come! He came racing into our room to wake us up. I wish I would have had a video camera during those two minutes. We waited for Julianne to wake up (6:30) and went downstairs to open gifts.
The kids HAD to get out and try their "transportation" (new bike for Jack and a new scooter for Julianne) for a spin. We took them to the park, in fleece pajamas, all before breakfast (omelets in the bag with biscuits-Jack's favorite), which we ate at 8:30. It was an eventful morning. Most of the day was spent in pajamas, and lounging around. We all took an afternoon nap before getting a shower and heading to dinner at my brother's house. He made an amazing dinner and we had more gift there. I'm telling you... I never had so much when I was younger.
I hope my kids realize HOW blessed they are!
We had fun writing thank you cards and practicing handwriting for Jack.
Merry Christmas!
The kids HAD to get out and try their "transportation" (new bike for Jack and a new scooter for Julianne) for a spin. We took them to the park, in fleece pajamas, all before breakfast (omelets in the bag with biscuits-Jack's favorite), which we ate at 8:30. It was an eventful morning. Most of the day was spent in pajamas, and lounging around. We all took an afternoon nap before getting a shower and heading to dinner at my brother's house. He made an amazing dinner and we had more gift there. I'm telling you... I never had so much when I was younger.
I hope my kids realize HOW blessed they are!
We had fun writing thank you cards and practicing handwriting for Jack.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment