Monday, February 20, 2012

Jack's Friend Party

This year Jack wanted to have a birthday party with his friends. He wanted to invite everyone from his class (which I was not too sure about at first) and a few others. He chose to have it at his favorite park, THE CAVE PARK and the weather was beautiful. We brought a ton of playground equipment and balls, and I just ordered some sandwiches, chips, made a pasta salad, fruit tray, and veggie tray. It ended up being a terrific time. Everyone brought their bikes and scooters, and I will totally admit, I purposely went casual. Howie and I both agreed it did not take a ton of effort for the great time that everyone had. There ended up being about 18 kids with their parents, and even his WONDERFUL teacher, Mrs. Bartels, came. What a lucky boy!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment