We had a great day! I got to go to Julianne and Jack's classes for their parties, but my picture taking was super bad. I was helping for the most part, but I did get a few pictures. Julianne was hip-to-hip with her friend, Daniel most of the day, and Jack had a yummy pizza dinner. I cooked us a fancy steak dinner at home with candles. It was a great night. Howie and celebrated our ninth anniversary the day after, and it turned out to be a treasure. I didn't take ANY pictures, but we went out to dinner at Kyotos (one of our favorites) and walked around down town Scottsdale. We listened to some live music and had a blast.
Also, this year when we watched our wedding video, our kids joined us. It was so much fun to see their faces and to watch them as they saw everyone they love and know when they were younger. Our kids made the experience so fun.
I love my little family so much!!!!
Also, this year when we watched our wedding video, our kids joined us. It was so much fun to see their faces and to watch them as they saw everyone they love and know when they were younger. Our kids made the experience so fun.
I love my little family so much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment