Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July


 Fourth of July was AWESOME!!!  I have lived here my entire life and there has NEVER been better weather than this year's fourth.  We started the day at the train park, just the kiddos and I. (Howie went golfing)   We snuggled under the umbrella and had the rain all around us.  The kids actually said they were chilly.  We went out to Sweet Tomatoes after and ate a yummy lunch.  Julianne told the lady who was refilling the soup bar that her Chicken Soup was the best she had ever had! 
 


 We walked around and found these amazing little dollhouse rooms that were donated to the park.  I honestly can say that my kids were there looking at the 10 different rooms for 45 minutes.  They loved them!  I loved how into the details they were.
 Buckingham Palace was Jack's favorite.  
(Julianne could not decide)




 We had burgers in the backyard, and Aunt Missy's water guns had a very novel effect, and provided great entertainment.


We went out to Grasshopper Park, and then we hiked North Mountain to watch the fireworks.  
It was wonderful outside ALL day!!!!





Happy Fourth of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment