Saturday was a BIG day for this lady! She got her pullover all by herself at gymnastics! She got to eat on the red plate for dinner!!!
She has been cracking me up/embarrassing me lately with the things she has been saying.
A few examples:
In Costco the other day Jack asked, "Mom, could you please buy some Bagel Bites?" Julianne SHOUTED to him, "You know mom won't buy those Jack, they'll just give us diarrhea!"
(nine people were rolling laughing and I wanted to hide)
The next sample was a type of chip, and the lady said, "These are gluten free." Julianne SHOUTED, "Gluten Free? By golly I'll eat anything gluten free!" Loved that one!
We had some coconut on something the other day and Julianne said, "I can't eat coconut because the last time I did my husband was up all night sneezing."
The other day Addison and her were playing veternarian with stuffed animals and Addison asked Julianne, "What's wrong with your dog?" Julianne replied, "It has this ugly tag attached to its right leg and I can't get it off." Addison told her, That's a really big problem." I doubled over laughing at how serious they were.
The other day I told Julianne to clean up her room and she said, "Alright mom, but I have a good idea...how about you do some and I do some. Sharing is caring you know."
I liked her logic, but it was quickly shut down.
She is growing up quickly and I love watching
and being a part of her life.
No comments:
Post a Comment