My dad makes THE BEST coffee with the system below. I love having coffee out there. It is so good I drink it black, and those of you who know me, know that is VERY rare. I'm usually a hazelnut fan, but not at Dad's place.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Dad's House
On Saturday night we stayed the night WAY OUT at my dad's house. The first thing my kids want to do is feed the birds in his backyard. Then it's, "What's for dinner?" Jack helped make the BBQ.




My dad makes THE BEST coffee with the system below. I love having coffee out there. It is so good I drink it black, and those of you who know me, know that is VERY rare. I'm usually a hazelnut fan, but not at Dad's place.
My dad makes THE BEST coffee with the system below. I love having coffee out there. It is so good I drink it black, and those of you who know me, know that is VERY rare. I'm usually a hazelnut fan, but not at Dad's place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment