Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Zoo with the Beckers


On Monday we went to the Zoo with my oldest and dearest friend, Fawn, and her two kids Kali and Kai. Our kids had a great time together. If you're reading this Fawn... I'm so grateful to have you in my life. I love that I ALWAYS laugh when I'm around you, and I'm glad our kids get a kick out of each other too. You're a very special person and I'm glad to call you my friend. Oh, and thanks for showing us a bunch of new spots at the Zoo that we've missed the thirty times we've been there! Jack has been talking about the Blue Fish, Velvet Ants, and River Fish since yesterday. Oh, and the Kettle Corn too! Now he knows what he has been missing. :)
Jack had just tripped over a goat and we all laughed SO hard.
Eating the Becker's Kettle Corn
Looking for Blue Fish (which Jack wants to look for again real soon)


She was all dried up, but they still had fun.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Peach! I love & appreciate our friendship SO much :) I was just blogging about the zoo and when I was done I checked your blog :) Great minds think alike--ha!

    ReplyDelete