Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Zoolights

On Saturday night we went had a moment of insanity and took the kids to Zoolights. Luckily, we took two strollers as Howie and I thought we would walk fast and get some exercise. Boy were we wrong! The place reminded us of Disneyland, and for those of you who do not know, Howie and I can not stand crowds. We got there when it opened and it was wall to wall people. We decided to relax and go with it because the kids loved it. They kept asking about the animals, but you couldn't see them at all. When we left there were SO many people coming in. We were thrilled to be one of the few people leaving.

It looks like it was snowing in this picture, but let me remind you we live in Phoenix, Arizona and I have NO idea why it looks that way.
They had some great carolers, but the kids couldn't see them.
The best part was that Julianne rode an animal that goes up and down on the carousel! She LOVES to ride on carousels but ALWAYS wants to ride on the giraffes because they never go up and down. This time she picked the dolphin. I just missed Daddy giving her a congratulations kiss in this picture. She has been telling us she rode the dolphin for two days now.

No comments:

Post a Comment