I picked out and ordered the tile. (in the picture) I love it, but I would love some feedback. I also ordered the cabinets for the kitchen and hallway. Now, I need to order paint for the house, and counter tops. I like tile, but I have heard they are FULL of bacteria because of the grout lines. True? HELP!!! I need to make a decision.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Peach! I like the tile BUT make sure you do not use a very light color of grout--it gets sooo dirty. I clean ours once a month with a toothbrush & bleach so I don't think we have much bacteria in our grout. Also, the tile hurts my feet so I am glad we only have it in the kitchen and the pergo the rest of the living space. What color are you going to paint??
ReplyDelete