Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What Can you Do to Stay Cool in Phoenix?

Copy some cute learning ops from my friend Fawn's blog.
We learned about butterflies and volcanoes
and built some crafts with them!

I was going to have Jack write all the steps to the life cycle, but it was not worth the argument. You can tell by the e in egg that it was not a good writing day for him!




They thought this volcano was the coolest thing ever. Jack has asked me a dozen time since if we could make another. I keep telling him it is too hot outside, and maybe later!



Jack made pancakes with Grampy. It was really cute. Then Jack got down and ate. After he was done he started to fly his paper airplanes that he and my dad made. He flew it and it landed right in the batter! It was funny!!!
Julianne kept wiping everything and saying how she had to clean Grampy's house. We really love staying the night out there. My Aunt and I always beat Howie and Dad at cards too. It is a major bonus to the experience!


I let the kids make the ice cream cake for a pool party we went to.


Jack went to his friend James' Pump It Up Party. Howie took him and I asked him to take some pictures. He came home with about 15 and was sweating from jumping too.
Nice job Dad! Jack loved seeing his friends from preschool.

We also make smoothies every morning. I can ditch some really healthy stuff in them, and the kids don't even notice. Today I put spinach in it and they loved it. I also have been using my mom's protein powder and flax seed each day.
We need to restock them pretty soon. Who would have thought you could have a healthy drink that still tastes GREAT?


No comments:

Post a Comment