Saturday, July 3, 2010

Jack and Julainne's Swim Graduation


The kids graduated from their first swim session of the summer. Jack finished level 2 and Julianne and I are doing the parent/child class. They told me Julianne could go to Level 1, but then I have to sit in the heat. So, for now we will take another PC class. Then, I might swim laps while they take their classes in the following two week session.
Jack getting ready to go down the slide.

Miss Haley was trying to get Julianne to slide down.
She was really excited to go until she got up there.


Climbing back down after chickening out. Maybe next time, Julianne!
Their certificates. Julianne didn't put it down until dinner. She kept looking at it and saying, "I'm so impressed with myself." It was exciting for her because it was her first certificate.
Ice + Food Coloring = happy kids and an unhappy Mom.
Way to go kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment