Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

The Easter Bunny came to our house and left some vegetables on the floor. Jack was VERY excited!

He left books and some rocket balloonsThen we read this book

Then we went for a family walk and Jack helped me make breakfast: french toast, turkey sausage and strawberries.
Then we went to church and I took a
bundle of pictures.

Jack picked this up and gave it to me.

Then we went to Wet-N-Wild. It was a little chilly, but I wanted to take my niece for one last fun outing. Jack back-talked and wasn't able to make it, but us girls had a blast.
Julianne started jumping when I told her she could go in.
Then we went to my mom's house for a big dinner
and egg hunt.
The eggs were filled with blueberries, strawberries, and grapes. The kids loved it, and didn't even know they were missing candy!

It was a great Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Peach! These pics are great! I love the one of Jack & Julianne hugging & with Julianne on your back--sooo cute :) Thanks for coming to the egg hunt!

    ReplyDelete