Sunday, April 25, 2010

Personal Space

Jack has been loving HIS room. I finally found a desk for him, and it has a drawer that little sis is not allowed into. He has been spending TONS of time in his room creating art projects, cards, and different things from paper and stuff. We even discussed his personal chores with him, and so far (two weeks) so good. I know we are a little behind but...
#1- Make bed every morning and after nap.
#2- Water his plant Mon.,Wed., and Fri.
#3- Put dirty clothes in his hamper, and bring them to the laundry room when asked.
#4- Pick up what you are playing with before you get something else out.

I think he has bought in to these real well, because he finally feels like it is HIS space, and sis doesn't have the right to mess it up.

1 comment:

  1. The room looks so cute! Way to go Jack on keeping it clean....maybe he can give Kali a lesson :)

    ReplyDelete