This Monday Jack and Julianne started new summer classes.
Sis woke up super crabby, and I was worried how the day would work out.

Jack started tennis with Coach Jim at the Mountain View Community Center


Julianne started a mom & tot ballet class. We need a TON of practice. It was great for Jack to have to sit and watch while Julianne had a class.



I didn't know until after the class that he was taking pictures during it. Here are a couple of his snapshots.


Sis woke up super crabby, and I was worried how the day would work out.
Jack started tennis with Coach Jim at the Mountain View Community Center
Julianne started a mom & tot ballet class. We need a TON of practice. It was great for Jack to have to sit and watch while Julianne had a class.
I didn't know until after the class that he was taking pictures during it. Here are a couple of his snapshots.
No comments:
Post a Comment