Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vacation Days 8-10


We spent the last three days at Howie's Aunt Connie's cabin on Big Bear Lake. Howie's cousin Jane, her husband Richard, and their two kids Emma and Jack met us up there. Also, Howie's sister Brenna and our niece, Keira came up. We had a great time, and we all had our own room, and the kids had a huge playroom to play in.
It was a great ending to a great trip.


Julianne kept wanting to go in the storage part of the boat.

Aunt Jane brought up glow sticks for the kids.
Searching for squirrels.
We went for walks and hikes each day. The weather was AWESOME!
I tried to get a picture of her cabin. It's the one in the middle if that helps.

Throwing rocks by the dock.
On the kayaks before leaving the dock.



The kids eating a banana in the living room. I tried to get a picture of her view, but again, the pictures do not touch on the beauty.

Down on Aunt Connie's dock. To get there you only go down three flights of stairs.
Oh, and did I mention this is her second home. She lives full time in Laguna Beach, where we stayed last summer.
What a life, and a good one if I do say so myself.
I love this group of people! I married into a fun and easy-to-be-around family.

No comments:

Post a Comment