I realized our vacation had ended when we stopped at a rest stop on the way back and Julianne told me it was super hot and asked me if we were in Africa. I started rolling! She then told me she thought she saw a hyena in the bathroom. What a funny girl.
When we finally made it home we noticed water coming down our driveway, and we walked into a flooded house! Our R.O. burst under the sink. This is what my house looks like now after damage control came to the rescue.


Now the baseboards are taken out to the ground,
and they are most likely taking out the tile too.

They are packing our entire house and moving it into a POD, but I am NOT complaining because I am off for the summer, my mom's house is vacant as she lives in Idaho each summer, and the insurance company is completely redoing the entire house. :)
There went a relaxing summer,
but I'm grateful not to have the horrible cabinets, counter tops, paint, and flooring!!!
When we finally made it home we noticed water coming down our driveway, and we walked into a flooded house! Our R.O. burst under the sink. This is what my house looks like now after damage control came to the rescue.
and they are most likely taking out the tile too.
There went a relaxing summer,
but I'm grateful not to have the horrible cabinets, counter tops, paint, and flooring!!!
Your vacation looks like it was SO much fun! But your house....not so much. I can't believe that happened :(
ReplyDelete