Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vacation Days 5-6

We took day 5 off and relaxed. We went to dinner at Marshall and Manisha's and visited with Neal and Nolan. (I forgot my camera) Then on day 6 we went to Knott's Berry Farm. We got there when the park opened and stayed until 5:00 riding rides and having a blast. Jack voted this day as his favorite day of the vacation.


Ferris wheel

hot air balloons



We ordered a plaque for my Aunt and Uncle's ranch from a woodcarver, and
he also made these for the kids for free.

Julianne crashed out for about an hour. I read a book under some shade, and Howie took Jack on the Big Thunder Rapids. I had him call me when he got in so I could take their picture.
After the ride. Thank you for taking him, Howie.
He really wanted to go and I don't like having wet clothes.

One of those sky drop things for kids.


The Sindwinder. This roller coaster takes you for a fast ride and at the same time spins you in a circle. Jack voted this his favorite ride in the park. He was very upset when he couldn't ride some of the other coasters. A boy after mom's heart.


Howie rode this with Jack. I don't like the swing until you barf rides.
Tea Cups



some train through the park
Bumper Cars
The Log Ride


There were more rides without pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment